Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Shattered By You {Tear Asunder #3} by Nashoda Rose




A 10 star - blown me away again - read!




I felt every. single. moment of that. 

Nashoda blows me away every time! 
Her writing and storytelling skills are second to none - perfection. 

Sometimes I'm so into a book that I don't write notes, don't highlight anything and don't stop reading until it's finished! 
Some books are worth loosing 
sleep over, this is one of those.

It's like I get to the end and think... 
If there's a secret recipe to writing
 the perfect book, then Nashoda knows it 
off by heart.



More, more, more please!!


And make yourself happy!...
Grab it now and settle in for a terrific roller-coaster read!

Or just about to start the series?
Save with the boxset...


No comments :

Post a Comment