Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Submitting to the Billionaire: A Dark Billionaire Romance by Georgia Le Carre



34538410




That was absolutely terrific!!! 
So happy to see the pre-order arrive! on my Kindle!

Gripping from start to finish and filthy on a level that I adore
...You know what I mean!!!
description

Beautifully written as only Georgia Le Carre can write. 
LOL I can spot her conspiracy theorist mind from a mile off!!
description

The story is elegant, sexy and totally dirty (or rather DIRTY!!!
but as always, she keeps it real...or as real as one can keep a billionaire's love story!
description

Book 2 will be a drop everything read for me, 
I love this genre from GLC, 
she writes smart smut to the nth degree




Click below to visit my Goodreads page!




No comments :

Post a Comment