Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Amazing Trilogy!!

This Man (This Man, #1)This Man by Jodi Ellen Malpas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A full 5 from me! - To be honest some of Jesse's characteristics scare the hell out of me in real life (been there, done that with some of his control/anger traits, but perhaps Ava's way of handling him was part of the books attraction?) Then again, other parts of him are exactly what I love in a man.

I just couldn't put it down. I was compelled to read whilst cooking, watching telly etc. And when a book grips me like that, it's a five. I can't wait for book two. There's soooooooooooo much more to this story.

Fabulously hot sex scenes, how many pages was that blow job in the lift...4 or 5? I was on the edge of my seat holding my breath it was so hot!

A gripping story, a great start to my reading year. Nice one Jodi, I'm really impressed.

View all my reviews