Friday, February 14, 2014

The Ex Games series ~ J.S. Cooper & Helen Cooper






Here's a series that got better, 
but then got worse, damn it!

Book 1
Book 2
Book 3

 There's luckily a plus point in that all three books 
are out and so you won't have to wait between cliffies! 


So why wasn't it a 5 star read?


Well, I can't even say that I always loved Brandon and Katie! 
They both said and did things that irritated me.

There were definite points in the  story that annoyed me too.
 I'll be honest, I don't want to read that the Alpha went 
back and fore from ass to vag with fingers or cock 
without so much as a wet wipe! 

It's rare for me to say that 
the sex to story ratio was way too sex heavy. 
But this one desperately needed more story.

And I'm not even sure how Book 2 
became my favorite considering it has 
one of the worst anal scenes I've ever read!

I felt for her!

 I mean he's a wealthy guy.... 
he could have afforded lube for God's sake!

It got to the point where I'd have been grateful if he'd have
 just spat on his cock or something before ramming her again. 
That is no way to loose that cherry!!!


I looked like I was sucking on a lemon just reading it!


Somehow though, I still found this was a fairly addictive series, 
I had to finish it and overall it was good and quick. 
(unlike the anal!)


Enjoy...!


The Ex Games
The Ex Games 2
The Ex Games 3






No comments :

Post a Comment