Monday, November 17, 2014

ARC REVIEW: Bend Don't Break - Skye Callahan


I've got to be honest and say that I thought Irrevocable was a standalone read!
I'm definitely not complaining that 
Skye wrote this 2nd book! 

With the overlap in time (love, love, loved! It answers lots of questions I had about James - I think we needed that) and 
a continuing story from James' POV it
became a more complete story. 
I really liked James and especially his coming 
to terms with what he'd done at the retreat
and the man he'd become because of it.
It just worked.
You can't beat a great HEA!
...With a bit of kink!

This second book isn't as dark
 as Irrevocable, it's more suspense filled. 
I enjoyed that side of it but not quite as much 
as the darkness of book one. 
Overall it's a great story, 
I'd highly recommend it.




My book 1 review...



Thanks so much Skye for kindly gifting us.

2 comments :