Monday, December 15, 2014

ARC REVIEW: DEBT by Nina G Jones




OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD 
LOL WHO WROTE THIS BOOK...
AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE 
WITH NINA G.JONES?!!!
I think I'm in shock! Like actual shock!! 

LOL No way this could have been written by 
the Dirty Rotten Scoundrel author!! 
It's light years away from that book (like finding out... 
Stephen King really wrote FSOG away from it!!!)

I needed time to fully process what I'd read as PHENOMENAL only just covers it - It's THAT amazing!!

I was blown away, what a story!!! 
- Nina - I've no idea how or why you went dark, 
but thank fuck that you did!!! 
lol you really hit the spot!!! 
It was all I could do to stay cool enough to finish it!
Just what I needed!
From a terrific start, to the fantastic middle all the way to the brilliant end I was gripped, totally consumed in the story. The dual POV's were magnificent - perfect for this read. I had so many book butterflies... 
We need more like this!!
 Perfectly paced, this is dark erotica at it's very best. 
Tax was awesome - I loved him.
I absolutely believed every word written and felt them too. A totally visceral read. I felt nothing but happy as I read it.

I
I want to scream from the rooftops 
READ THIS


GO DARK, GO INTO THIS ONE BLIND AND LET IT CONSUME YOU, IT'S SO POWERFUL JUST...

Seriously friends, I'll happily beg you to at least try a chapter!!! You won't be disappointed. My instinct is that 
Nina herself doesn't realize how great this is yet
(although the fantastic reviews on gr are stunning!!) 
It's no Dirty Rotten Scoundrel - that's for sure!


BUY, BUY BUY!!

So excited to read more like this from Nina!
Thanks so much for gifting us the ARC.



 




No comments :

Post a Comment