Thursday, October 24, 2013

Liberating Lacey by Anne Calhoun

Liberating Lacey


 






Great story, I couldn't put it down!

I really enjoyed this book it was heartfelt and I desperately wanted a HEA!
I loved both characters. And I always love a dual POV.
Lacey was fantastic. You can't beat a level headed strong female lead.

It's a good long read, lots of details and it's story a with a truthful edge, there are plenty of newly single woman (following a long stale marriage!) that will relate.

I'd have loved the story to have had even more passion and even hotter fantasy sex.
After all, this is billed as having a 'highly erotic “forced” sex fantasy' scene.
Hmmm, not saying I'm an expert, but really for me, there wasn't enough 'NON' in the 'CON'!!

Hence the 4 stars. I'd definitely read more by this author - it had a really well written flow

Ooh and (view spoiler)