Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Otherwise Unharmed by Shay Savage



TOTAL WOW!
I think I held my breath for the last 40 percent 
of this brilliant finale.
I mean, it really was breathtaking!!

description

My first Shay Savage series and it was brilliant!
I'm just in awe of how she brought this all together.

With Evan trying to heal through love...
description
And Lia making him believe in himself...
description


description

Oh, and that last big scene?...

OMFG!! IT BLEW ME AWAY!!

"I don't want to hurt you," I said. 
"I do want to fuck the ever-loving shit out of you, though."

OH YEAH!!



I'd really hoped that they'd want to live the quiet life at some point!!
But you never know when you might need to go to work!!
description


Thanks so much for a brilliant series - I've loved it hard.
description





    

No comments :

Post a Comment