Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Wife for Hire ~ Christine Bell

Fuck it! Everything I knew about this one screamed a 4,
not much sex, quite short, bit of a silly storyline (initially).
BUT!!


Wife for Hire (For Hire, #1)


Honestly, it's a little gem and it made me smile!! 

description

Loads of perfectly written sexual tention.

description
description

Owen, an Irish Alpha to melt over

description

A strong heroine in Lindy (with a few quirks!)

description

And lines that gave me book butterflies

description


So, if I can't put a book down, if I devour every page, it's seriously well written, 
makes me laugh and tingle (even if it made me wait until 75% for some hot action!)
...then it's a 5 for me!




It had genuinely touching, heart melting moments and a shit load of fantastic lines that I read and reread.
I loved it! It was well worth loosing hours of sleep for lol!
description





    

No comments :

Post a Comment