Wednesday, March 19, 2014

ARC REVIEW ~ Spin by C.D. Reiss





I'm not gonna lie, the first 20% nearly killed me! 
It didn't work for me at all, purely from a story POV 
it didn't flow well. It felt disjointed. That's my reason for .5 off.
(Don't be put off by this!!)



I've been desperate for this series and so I kept going.
I'm soooo pleased that I did!!

 I hit the 22% mark and




It took off with a vengeance!
I loved the story from that point on. I loved Antonio Spinelli
and as a huge Sopranos fan 
the Mafia angle just hit the spot perfectly for me. 
More, more, more please Capo!

I read the rest in awe. 
NO-ONE can beat C.D.Reiss' way with words. 


C.D. writes some of the most poetic, breathtaking
lines that I've ever read. 
She is a genius with words.

 "I tried to stay away," he said. "I've never wanted a woman this much in my life. I'd burn cities to have you. I'd fight armies. 
I'd commit murder to take you right now."

"God help me, every time I walk away from you, 
I only see hell in front of me."

“Your first loyalty is to me. Every moan on your lips, Every wet drop from your cunt. When the thought of fucking crosses your mind, it’s mine. Say it.” 

“Fuck me.” I said it so softly a butterfly wouldn’t have heard 
me. “Say it again. But this time, own it.”



“I’ve seen women come. They forget to look beautiful. They forget who they are. 

I want to see you when you lose yourself and all you know is my name.” 





By the end of Spin I was desperate for more. 
Book 2 simply cannot be released quick enough!
I have a feeling that it's going to be hotter than hell.
And I'm really, REALLY looking forward to it.




 In return for my always honest reviews

I'm so thankful for C.D. Reiss' books. 
They've given me many happy hours of reading 
over the last few years. 
Her smart smut reads are of the highest quality. 
I'm a huge fan and wish her every success 
with this amazing new series.







No comments :

Post a Comment