Sunday, April 13, 2014

ARC REVIEW ~~ Finding Autumn ~~ A Novella by Beth Michelle






Overall


I really wanted this little one to work for me. 
I had such high hopes.

There's no doubting that the hot bits are hot 
and the writing is fine, it's just that (for me) 
the improbability of the situation 
at the train station and on the train 
took it into the realms of...




I just never got over those first chapters in order
to enjoy the rest of the book! 
I'm gutted, I really am.
LOL!

Had they been long lost lovers meeting up again, 
high school sweethearts that 'always wished they had' 
any probable scenario - then I'd have given this 4 stars.

This book has great reviews 
so don't be put off by my thoughts!
This may be exactly the book that you're looking for!

 I generally I love erotic fantasy, 
but I just couldn't get past the fact that this all happened in daylight and within a few minutes of them meeting in a book that wasn't billed as fantasy. She was cheaper (and possibly quicker!) than a $10 whore when it came to opening her legs. Bloody hell not even coffee first??!!
It was just ridiculous IMO. 






No comments :

Post a Comment