Sunday, February 23, 2014

~ SPOILER FREE ARC REVIEW ~ Hero by Leighton Del Mia



Silky smooth writing, combined with a darkly beautiful story



Calvin Parish
They call me Hero.
I defend.
I protect.
I ask for nothing in return,
and that makes me good. 

Doesn’t it?



That which makes me the ultimate predator 
also feeds dark impulses 
I’ve learned to control...

until I bring her too close. 

For years I’ve watched her from afar, 
but what started out as duty has become obsession.

 Doesn’t it?



I loved the dual POV’s - perfect with this story.
It felt old school in its smooth portrayal
of a dark super-hero and innocent girl.
It flows deliciously through a twisted story 
that you’re never quite sure will end 
in the way you’ll hope it will.

And never mind super-hero,
when these two get together it’s
SUPER HOT!


~ HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ~
IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT 
TO ADD TO YOUR EROTIC READS



   



No comments :

Post a Comment