Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Window and Screen ARC REVIEW ~~~ Paris Secrets 1 & 2 ~~~ Michele Renae




The first time she sees her new neighbor, his sexy smile arouses her curiosity -- and her desires. His hard, chiseled muscles and playful invitations are irresistible. Bared before their windows, 
framed and displayed above the streets of Paris, 
they embark upon a provocative affair. 

Their daring game of exhibitionism lures her back for more and more, and she quickly realizes he is the man she has dreamed about.

She's never heard his voice. Never felt his touch.

Never thought she'd experience something this exquisite.
Or this bold...

BOOK 2

They began a daring affair a few weeks ago, baring skin, sensual secrets—their very souls—before their bedroom windows, situated across the street from one another. 
Now they've taken it to the next level.
The laptop screen has added sound to their intimate liaisons, and his voice, that delicious French accent, is oh, so sexy. His laughter teases good shivers across her skin, and his sensual commands seduce her deeper  into a world of erotic play.

Fantasies lure them into a new intimacy and a surprising trust
that the two strangers who have never touched welcome. 
Sometimes it can feel like the erotic is missing 
from erotica – do you know what I mean?
I absolutely love hot, dirty, taboo reads, but…
a truly hot, dirty, taboo erotic read can be so much more!

Perfectly set in Paris, and giving us a beautiful, observant feel for the city, this delicious modern series tells the fascinating story of two people falling in love 
– that are yet to meet. It’s as beautiful, as it is erotic.


With book 1 being voyeurism and book 2 being cyber sex
this story is definitely hot… and very different!
It has a silky smooth feel, 
it's passionate, elegant... exquisite.

So why not a 5? (so far!)
Well for me, I’d have loved to read
 ‘his’ POV as all this was happening. 
Even if it turns out that he’s just a man getting his rocks off at their exhibitionism – which I don’t think he will be?  I'd have loved that.

  And although most readers will love them, personally I found some of her explicit daydreams to be a bit...  umm... distracting (can’t believe I’m saying that!) 
I felt that they were there to titillate me
(in case we got bored?… I don't know?!)
I personally would have been happy with just the realism 
of their voyeuristic, cyber fucking situation!


                        Book 1                       
Book 2


Overall a sensual, decadent read 
 I’ll be jumping straight into book 3 
(I think it's going to be explosively hot!!)
when it comes out and they finally meet…Sqeeeeee!


Books kindly offered by Michele Renae 
for an (as always) honest review.






No comments :

Post a Comment