Friday, October 11, 2013

Songs of Submission ~ Finale ~

Sing by C.D. Reiss

Sing (Songs of Submission, #7)

                                             
    

 Almost a year ago I wrote this for Beg...

"I got this as a 'JUST OUT' freebie from Amazon UK yesterday and it's far exceeded my expectations. Stunning cover pic too.

It's fantastic! Really, really well written. I definitely want more! 

It's sexy, sassy and HOT... with some great lines."


From that, I didn't expect such a beautifully written complete series the quality of which has continued throughout the seven books - it's been a real treat. I'm not going to give the story and especially the ending away! Suffice to say, it's edge of your seat stuff to the very end!

Thank you so much CD Reiss, Songs of Submission has given me many hours of happy reading...


description

And thank you for sending me the ARC's for each of the six books that followed that chance freebie!
It's been my absolute pleasure to read them.
 photo download2_zps0cd95530.jpg