Saturday, November 9, 2013

Dirty Thirty by Cara McKenna - Sausage IS the new black!

Dirty Thirty



4.5 Fuck me sideways, I never thought this would happen stars!

I finally popped my M/m (and admittedly f) cherry! LOL
cherries
4.5 out of 5
HOT, HOT, HOT!!!

My first M/m sausage read! .. with the wife up for it too!
description

Honestly, if I'd read the blurb before grabbing this Cara McKenna I might have thought twice! But I'm on a mission to read everything that this brilliant author has written regardless, so thank you Cara for such a wonderful story to loose my M/m virginity to!

By the time I realized where this story was heading I was so blown away by the writing that I just thought it's now or never!!

IT. WAS. RIDICULOUSLY. HAWT! OH MY GOD I WAS TRANSFIXED BY THE SAUSAGES!!
description

If Paul, Evan and Margie get together for another birthday - count me in without reserve.




PAUL - "I'd say I'm about three quarters straight"
EVAN - "I think I'm like ninety-seven percent straight"
PAUL - "that's a mighty tight margin - gives me a bulls-eye's chance of blowing your mind and a whole lot of room to miss and completely traumatise you"
MARGIE - "I'm sure you've got a good aim"
(Yeah!! Good girl - what a woman! Lol)



An amazing ride. It completely opened my eyes to what friends have been telling me all along!

More, more, more please Cara!