Thursday, January 9, 2014

Breaking Perfect by Lydia Michaels



OFF THE CHARTS HOT!!



For me this was the perfect MMF menage story.
description

It was so freaking hot in places that it was almost impossible to read - my temperature went through the roof at 48% when Mase offered Libby to Sean in the hallway, my heart was beating out of my chest!!
It was a completely visceral moment for me.

I’ve read that chapter 4 times now and it’s absolute
description

I'll be honest, I didn’t know who Lydia Michaels was before this,
but my God I’m a fan now.
description

Such a beautifully smoothe descriptive writing style and the depth of detail regarding
Liberty’s OCD as it played out moment by moment was a joy to read.

Seriously friends, there's a new Menage Queen in town...
description

I'm really looking forward to more from this author.
description





    




No comments :

Post a Comment