Saturday, January 18, 2014

The Blackstone Affair ~ Raine Miller ~ Series Recap ~ Squeeee!! #4 coming soon!!

I couldn't possibly say more 
than these brilliant trailers already do!
I'm so excited to know that book 4 is coming soon!!
Enjoy this recap and join us soon for another amazing ride. 

February 28th 2014









“‎Only a bastard would want to take her to bed and get her naked right now. 
Ergo, I was such a dirty bastard." --Ethan” 
― Raine MillerNaked

“Oh, we’re well past you being just a date, my beauty.” He leaned in, his lips at my ear.
 “When we fucked in my bed you passed into uncharted territory – trust me on that one.” 
― Raine MillerNaked


“I have no intentions of letting you go.” I swallowed hard. 
“If you come with me you’re signing on for all of me, Brynne. 
I don’t know any other way to be with you. It’s all in for me. 
And I want it to be all in for you too.” 
― Raine MillerAll In

“How did you learn to cock so well?” I sputtered, “I mean cook!”
She rolled her eyes and shook her head. I gave her a grin and a wink. 
“You do both so well, baby, my cock and the cooking part.

-Ethan” 
― Raine MillerAll In



“Eyes on me, baby,” he commanded on a harsh breath. “always on me!” 

“My kinky, foul-mouthed romantic gentleman lover.” 
― Raine MillerEyes Wide Open








    



No comments :

Post a Comment