Sunday, June 15, 2014

ARC REVIEW: Gorgeous Rotten Scoundrel ~ Nina G. Jones






As a predominantly dark erotica reader, 
I found this soft, romantic read most enjoyable. 


It's nicely written from Sadie's POV and has diary style moments in her thoughts being splashed here and there. 
This sometimes happy, sometimes heartbreakingly 
sad read scores a solid 4 stars from me.

Close to the end I cried to the point of blubbering! 
I sat there thinking how the hell can a story do that! Honestly, that scene (not gonna spoil it - you'll know when you get there!) had to have come from a real life experience - it was beautifully written and very close to a conversation that I once had. Trust me, it was heartfelt and genuine. 
I felt it and the book were all the better for it being there.

Overall Sadie and Heath were great characters - 
he was a good guy! A scoundrel, but not an asshole!
 She chose right in the end.


I'd definitely read Nina again and thank her for the opportunity to read Gorgeous Rotten Scoundrel.




   

No comments :

Post a Comment