Thursday, June 12, 2014

ARC REVIEW: The Seduction 2 ~ Roxy Sloane




Both are brilliant reads!







Roxy Sloane does it again!
I could not put this 
sexy, dirty, thrilling book down!



Have you met Vaughn?

The Seducer

He's absolutely perfect!


"Show me a woman who 
doesn’t like to be dominated, 
and I’ll show you a fucking liar. 

It’s OK, you can admit it. 
I won’t tell. 
You want it rough 
and deep and dirty.
 You want my cock pounding so 
deep into your pussy, you see God."




"Sexy and dangerous, with a filthy mouth 
and a body that could make 
grown woman weep with joy."







Enough said Ladies?!!
It's a keeper! LOL!

The story continued perfectly. 
This one's getting better and better. 
Don't miss out!


It's a pleasure to read Roxy's books 
and thanks so much for 
gifting us the arc.


Click cover for book 1 review...


Coming Soon











   

No comments :

Post a Comment