Thursday, December 11, 2014

ARC REVIEW: Resist {Volume 1} by Missy Johnson







From the moment I saw the
 cover and blurb, I was in hard!!
Position vacant…

Successful, attractive male requires a full-time,
          live in assistant. 
Please note; this is no ordinary position. 

If voyeurism and explicit fantasies
          are likely to offend,  do not apply. 
The successful applicant will be female,
          attractive and very self-confident.

I am not looking for a slave, or a submissive.
          I’m after a challenge.
        Fight me. Resist me and you will be rewarded…


Perfectly paced as a one sitting 
read I found this dark edged
 story gripping. 
Right up to the last word I felt 
as if I should stop reading and 
save it for later... 
I didn't want it to end!!
 The 1st person POV was brilliant.
The series as a whole should also 
be brilliant and as a newcomer to Missy Johnson’s books, I’m going to say that she’s brilliant too!!
I'm very excited about this one!
Packed with potential the plot is intriguing and fresh and the characters are showing depth - this story has plenty more to say.


Do I want more?
~ Definitely ~ 
I'm looking forward to it! 

Thanks very much to Missy Johnson for gifting us the arc for the tour.






No comments :

Post a Comment