Monday, December 29, 2014

ARC REVIEW: Surrendered by L.P. Lovell






It’s time to take back my power.
Love is a war. She who dares wins. 
I’m ready to risk it all. I’m ready to surrender.


Hot and sexy with depth 
to the story and a different feel to Theo this time.
 He was without a doubt 
a man in love...

Some funny lines that cracked me up in a very British manner!! 


Packed with all the details we needed to tie up the loose ends of the story and give us a great HEA.

~ Loved Gary! ~
Gary is without doubt the most unruly dog I have ever met. 
I had to all but pick him up and carry him to the park. 
He is not fucking light! 
You’d think I was trying to bloody kill him.


Just what I needed!

I couldn't be more pleased that 
we're getting Hugo's story next! 
He's been integral to Theo and Lilly's story 
and yet we don't know much about him. 
*Can't wait for RUINED*





My 
Besieged and Conquered reviews







No comments :

Post a Comment