Monday, December 22, 2014

Disfigured Love by Georgia Le Carre






A standalone fairytale of our time. 
(Not suitable for those that have 
issues reading dub-con)

Georgia writes like no other. 
She excels at storytelling and seems to 
write every word as if it were her last. Nothings ever wasted, she weaves us through her books seamlessly, draws us in with her gripping lines and perfect phrasing.


This story wasn't completely my cup of tea,  
but it was still a solid 4.5 stars for me. 
The dark beginning was phenomenal - 
It felt real... 
I admittedly could have done without
the old woman - ewww!!!
That was a bit too real!!
It finished with a great epilogue, 
perfect for a fairytale.



I've said it before, but it's worth saying 
again in case you're new to her reads... 
I'm so impressed with Georgia's general 
knowledge of the world 
and of current world affairs. 
Be it life, sex, trauma, you name it, 
Georgia can write it and she 
always leaves me with clippings that 
I need to check out! 
LOL I swear, I learn from her books 
almost as much as I enjoy devouring them!!



G



No comments :

Post a Comment