Saturday, February 28, 2015

Hate Fuck by Ainsley Booth




'For the rest of my life, I’m going to remember this moment when someone that out of my league pressed his cock against my belly and growled at me.'


  Ladies we have a winner!! 
Terrific, sexy fun flirty (dirty!!) banter, 
lovely fast pace, a great cast of characters, 
an intriguing plot
AND Oh.My.God it's hot!! 

WOW! It hits juuuust the right spot!!!


This brave new author showed guts 
when she titled her first book Hate Fuck
Well Ms Booth, with lines like this

“If we met at a different time and place, I’d want you to teach me how to be good. Because you’re so good it makes me wish I had a heart. For you, I’d try to be an average man, with feelings and everything.”

you have my FULL attention!


Let me tell you, it could have also been titled 
Holy Fuck! 
THANK FUCK! 
 And give me more 
as soon as possible Fuck!!! 
Because nothing (not even that title!) was going 
to stop this from being a 5 star read!!!
It's fantastic! 

 Cole Porter the bad boy SEAL turned fixer to the rich and famous is definitely in trouble! He's fallen hard for his clients daughter - good girl Hailey (loving that she's curvy!) sparks are flying between them


 if this pace continues I can see it 
being 5 stars across the series!!

Fair warning ladies, there's one hell of a cliffy 
to close this part of the story - good job I love them!!

This one's a doozy!!! 



I'm on the edge of my seat for book 2! 





No comments :

Post a Comment